Expert Advisory Committee
An Expert Advisory Committee was formed to guide the PNIPH staff in handling the technical and administrative issues, and advising on the strategic direction of the institute. The committee is comprised of a number of professionals in Public Health and other relevant fields. The members of the committee, serving in their personal capacity, are:
- Dr. Asad Ramlawi-General Manager / Deputy Minister of Health
- Dr. Fuad Issawi-Director General/Primary Health Care at the Ministry of Health/Gaza
- Dr. Ola Awad-President/Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
- Dr. Niveen Abu Rmeileh-Director/ Institute of Community and Public Health at Birzeit University.
- Dr. Mohammed Shaheen-Professor/ School of Public Health at Al-Quds University.
- Dr. Motasim Hamdan-School of Public Health Dean/ Al-Quds University.
- Dr. Mohammad Al Remawee-General Manager of School Health/ Ministry of Education.
- Dr. Yahia Abed- Associate professor of Epidemiology/Faculty of Public Health, Al-Quds University/Gaza.
- Dr. Mahmoud Serdah, Head of Scientific Research/Al-Azhar University/Gaza
- Dr. Hussein Jabareen-Dean of the Faculty of Nursing/Hebron University